There are many tripods out there to consider. The following items are the main keys that we have found to be very helpful.
- Heavy duty but not too heavy.
- Support your equipment weight.
- Joystick or Pistol Grip to adjust for level.
- Built-in leveler (or add your own)
- Gets to 60-70” tall ideal.
PISTOL GRIP HEADS
A pistol grip head (also called a Joystick Head) lets a photographer work quickly and efficiently. Squeeze the handle and you can reposition the camera. This is a KEY!
AFAITH – Tripod Monopod & Ball Head
Manfrotto Tripod with Pistol Grip!
Calumet Quick Action Grip (Pistol Grip)
Manfrotto Grip Ball Head (Pistol Grip)
Ravelli APGL4 – Tripod
Obtaining the correct tri-pod will make your life much easier!